This coverage protects the owner from possible claims of third parties arising from the use and ownership of your yacht or commercial ship and serves as a complement to the hull policies.
Albatros Maritime operates and places special risks with important and prestigious clubs in international insurance markets, insurers as relevant as Lloyd’s of London for which we have recognized professionals in the insurance market that manages the recruitment and placement of these complex risks.
Insurance coverage PANDI:
- Responsibilities of the owner unrequited in marine policies
- Damage approach
- Damage to wharves, docks, buoys or jetties
- Repatriation or replacement crew
- Removal of debris: the expenses incurred in removing remains of the vessels affected.
- Quarantine and disinfection.
- In excess collision
- Deviation medical care, castaways, etc.
- Extraordinary operating
- Damage to the load under special limitations.
- Damage to containers
- Damage to people (crew, passengers and others)
- Damage to other vessels (things and people)
- Derived from a trailer
- Pollution Damage
- Fines except fines for overloading.